Breaking News:................................. Enter Your Email ID For Updates

Download eNETWORK Mobile App From Google PlayStore

Get the eNETWORK Android app from PlayStore.

Friday, March 24, 2017

10 BLUEPRINT FOR SUCCESS

WHAT YOU SAY IS WHO YOU ARE!

 
"Achievers are known for their never give up character" - ETC Wanyanwu  


"You are accountable for your own victory or misery" - ETC Wanyanwu
 
10 BLUEPRINT FOR SUCCESS

• Believe, while others are doubting.
• Plan, while others are playing.
• Study, while others are sleeping.
• Decide, while others are delaying.
• Prepare, while others are daydreaming.
• Begin, while others are procrastinating.
• Work, while others are wishing.
• Listen, while others are talking.
• Compliment, while others are criticizing.
• Persist, while others are quitting.

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS

Life is not about what you couldn’t do so far, it’s about what you can still do

I was being shouted at and had been thrown out of the class a few times in my life. I had been called stupid at times back in  in my early years.  I had been mocked by people who did not believe in my dreams. 

However, these did not stop me from chasing after my dreams....
“There are many such people who struggled..
NO. 1 - “I was raped at the age of 9 “- Oprah Winfrey



NO. 2 -“I was in prison for 27 years”- Retired President Nelson Mandela

NO. 3 -“I didn’t even complete my university education” – Bill Gates

NO. 4 -"In my childhood days, I stitched shoes" - Abraham Lincoln 

NO. 5 -“I struggled academically throughout elementary school” – Dr Ben Carson

NO. 6 - "I used to sell mandasi at a shop to support my
education"-Joyce Banda
 

NO. 7 -“I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training” – Lionel Messi

NO. 8 -“I used to sleep on the floor in friends’ rooms, returning Coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple” -Steve Jobs

NO. 9 -“My teachers used to call me a failure” – Tony Blair

NO. 10 -“I was a househelp before i started music” – Gloria Muliro

NO. 11 -"At the age of 30, I was a bus conductor" -RAJNIKANTH

NO. 12 -"I was sexually, mentally, emotionally and verbally abused by my father as far back as I can remember until I left home at the age of eighteen"- Joyce Meyer   

 CLICK HERE TO READ THEIR ORDEALS AND LEARN FROM THEIR EXPERIENCE
        




ETC OUTREACH INT'L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Book Titled: 'JESUS IS A BLACK MAN' is inspired by the Holy Ghost

USA SPONSORED ARTICLES

TRENDING

fb-popup

Follow us on Facebook
Powered by: Internetsmash